Friday, April 30, 2010

HARD DRIVE CRASH



Dear, scotch tapes and the other 14 people in the world waiting for the next Roommates releases. You're gonna have to wait another month because my computer broke! In the meantime here are the Fucked Up tour dates for the upcoming weeks. I'll have a few new Guvnor records with me at the merch.

Mon-May-03 Lawrence, KS Jackpot Music Hall
Tue-May-04 Denver, CO Larimer Lounge
Wed-May-05 Albuquerque, NM Moonlight Lounge
Thu-May-06 Scottsdale, AZ Chasers
Fri-May-07 Las Vegas, NV Sunset Station Ampitheatre
Sat-May-08 Pomona, CA Glasshouse
Sun-May-09 San Francisco, CA Rickshaw Stop
Tue-May-11 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
Wed-May-12 Victoria, BC Sugar Nightclub
Thu-May-13 Vancouver, BC The Biltmore
Fri-May-14 Edmonton, AB Avenue Theatre
Sat-May-15 Saskatoon, SK Amigo's
Sun-May-16 Regina, SK The Exchange
Mon-May-17 Winnepeg, MB West End Cultural Center
Tue-May-18 Thunder Bay, ON Office
Wed-May-19 Sudbury, ON Millard's Garage
Thurs-May 20- MY 12th BIRTHDAY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you in SF, bring lots o' swag, SO I CAN THROW MONEY AT YOU.

Anonymous said...

are you dudes really gonna be at a library?? i bet books are pretty alien to mot of yr fans.(;

Young Guv said...

You're ignorant.

Anonymous said...

when are you gonna have some music vids out?

DN said...

are you dudes really gonna be at a library?? i bet books are pretty alien to mot the hoople of yr fans.(;

The Bird said...

I'm in the same camp (computer problems forcing al to wait on my release).

Anonymous said...

that was honestly the worst written review I have ever read in my life. SO shallow. They didn't like the artwork? who gives a fuck??? Who reads pitchfork anyway?

Al @ Scotch said...

dear guv...

i think i might have to build an electric fence around the scotch compound just to hold back the masses of roommates fans. when its ready, please contact my head of security about delivery...

xo
AL