Friday, April 2, 2010

yesturday was a good day


Morning: HBF first lathe series record sells out in an hour with dudes setting alarms so they could buy it at 7am. Dudes on Terminal Boredom get rock hard boners.

Afternoon: Thriller Energy Sue Fucked Up! Aah! Potential interviews with CP24 get scheduled (I'm supposed to pretend I am the owner of Thriller) then canceled as people realize its April Fools Day. The whole thing takes off, and is funny.

Evening: "Punk" Much Music with Josh. Big ups to Devon and Jessica and everyone there for not catching on and being cool about it.

Late night: The Bitters "Traveling Girl" gets played during a high fashion runway event for Betsey Johnson at Liberty Grande in Toronto. Millions of guidos and snazzed up ladies bop to something I recorded on my 4 track. Funny. Thanks to Avery for the invitation! The fashion world is WEIRD!


As a side note, I felt not a shred of guilt or regret about the trickery pulled by FU yesturday on fans and media alike. However.. I'd like to let it be known that when I sent this fake picture of toothless Ben to my girlfriend, brother and mom telling them a wigger pushed me off my bike and I smashed my face into a car and knocked my tooth out and them being such caring and great individuals completely bought it and felt great sympathy for me [(suckers) for some, I let the joke go on all day until they saw me at night]... I felt kinda bad.


Also look at this hilarious white cat I saw today on a white corvette. IT WAS NUTS!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you become a VJ i will move to toronto and become your official heckler.

Anonymous said...

i was drunk on thriller vodkas at the fashion show! so crazy i found this blog cause its my favorite drink when im clubbin!

Young Guv said...

im not obsessed with cats. i only like a few really cool ones, and random ones that peep me on the street. im also highly allergic to them and have really bad asthma.

>3

Anonymous said...

Dammit Guv, how am I supposed to get maximum consciousness™ now?

Meriden Blinds said...

I enjoyed reaading your post