Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YORK TIMES BLOGGING BITTERS IN THE FOOD DEPARTMENT , YUM

Hello. On my highly rated blog here, I tend to talk about food sometimes. I don't really talk about it in a very interesting or articulate way and feel my writing skills are that of a rebellious teenage goth writing in her diary. However since I am super fancy and a tad pimp, foodies from the NY times like to include projects of mine in their articles about Oysters... and Bitters. Whoever would have thought posting some bitter brands in a myspace page would warrent so much critical foodie acclaim and that we'd somehow be finding ourselves being invited to P DIDDYS resturant in Manhatten (ordering the Mozzie Sticks!) when we are in town on March 12th opening for Real Estate and Woods and staying in the Four Seasons. You think I'm lying.



1 comment:

Young Guv said...

we're all pretty awesome, yea. cheers. punx4life.