Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EXTRA WORK


This is the current show I am doing extra work on. I think its for YTV. Serious kids stuff. I had to pretend I was hitting on the lead actor girl (on the right) the other day by her locker. I put my arm around her (improv stylez) and they "CUT". "Too much touching". So yeah if you ever want to be mildly to medium embarrassed and feel like a huge pervert, grab a gig on a under age film set and make human contact. Bummer. She's all like "You smell so good" (which is true). Ok, more shady stories later.

GUV LUV MIXTAPE VOLUME 1 Posting it for Download next weekend. Actual cassettes for order by 2nd week of Feb. Might be the craziest thing I've ever done. Crazy bad? crazy good.. ? I still don't really know. But its funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I still had cable. Oh well, I'll get my parents to DVR it so I can get my Young Guv Fix when I visit home.

Anonymous said...

What kind of cologne/deodorant/unilever body spray do you wear? Maybe it's your shampoo, in that case what do you use? Is not showering the punk rawk way?

Anonymous said...

The age of consent in Canada is sixteen ;)

Young Guv said...

My scent combination is more private than my sex life. Sorry. ;)

Anonymous said...

At least I know it's a combination :p And that bit about your sex life, do you have another blog dedicated to sexual conquest?