Friday, September 23, 2011

SINGLE LIFE - DARLINGS




ALSO... MARVY DARLINGS SINGLES COMPILATION FIRST VERSION IS ON CASSETTE (on Burger Records)!!! Out Now. 16 songs. A sides and B sides.
The LP & cd (cd version has tons of bonus demos and cool stuff) will be on Deranged Records soon, then another version of the CD will be released in Japan on SP RECORDS..

DIG IT HERE

Here's a few txts convos's with marvelous mark regarding a) the compilation and what it would be called, and b) a random txt where he says "zoomed by"


heres one from moscow this summer through the peep hole where we were partying and 6 russian cops showed up and took out promoters from Vice to jail
heres a couple of "sluts" i hooked up with in swedendo you wanna go for a curry with me?
(music video posted very soon starring Animal Man & Red Stockings)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me these will have lyrics?? People in Japan will definitely want them hahaha

Young Guv said...

no, too lazy. maybe the cd on deranged.

Greg said...

Ordered this piece because, you know what, I think this band is pretty good.

Kruschev said...

Russian people are my favourite.

Anonymous said...

ben, at the end of animal man's do you feed? what the hell does it actually say? it sounds like "i hate...." what is the missing word!!

Young Guv said...

"..i hope so"

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I thought it said 'I hate chinese' your the best guv x

Young Guv said...

HELL NO. i live in china town!!!

Anonymous said...

i didn't mean that! i thought it was your preference for curry over chinese food!

Young Guv said...

curry is my favourite food. forever. the animal man song isn't just for a larf. i originally did vocals for another song on 'davids town' which got double booked by ac newman, so i had to do another. i did the curry one in 10 seconds after getting pissed off that i had to do another. brutal truth from the heart. i was making a chana masala at the time.

Bob said...

In that case guv, I will forgive your English accent. Thought you were supposed to be a Manchester anyway?

Bob said...

Bloody predictive text. That was supposed to say a manc not a Manchester.

Anonymous said...

Animal Man/Red Stockings split EP dooo iitttttt.

Johnny Big Potatoes said...

Hey Guvvy Guv,what's up ?
Here's a suggestion: if you like curry so much why don't you get some sitar and snakecharmer-flute on your next record ?

Young Guv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erectile dysfunction said...

Hi there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours take a massive amount work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!