Monday, August 8, 2011

shipping


Dear America - now, i know your country's economy is in ruins and you are all fat (I would say its a fair guess to assume the two are somehow related) but please don't take it out on my webstore's shipping prices. Because I am nice and I feel bad for you (and I appreciate the support*), I have lowered my shipping prices a dollar per each extra 7" you order. It's pretty pricey to ship from Canada please know this, but that should make people a bit happier and I've been getting a few emails about it recently so I have fixed the problem. Thanks* for buying.

5 comments:

Greg said...

I can't believe that some people have the audacity not to live in the United States.

Johnny Big Potatoes said...

Say that to Mexico,Puerto Rico,etc.

Greg said...

I'm saying it to everyone, obviously. I posted it on the internet.

Anonymous said...

'mericans.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guv,

Great show at the ACC the other night.