Thursday, February 10, 2011

POINTLESS POST TIME!!!!!!


I Hate Rock N Roll by Marvelous Darlings by youngguv

Ok, so for some very strange reason a bunch of people have been contacting me for the lyrics to "I hate rock n roll" by the Marvelous Darlings. Our latest single, and dumbest song ever. But also it's fun and a diss track to this whack ass rocker dudes in Toronto that one night hit my brother in the head with a bottle, and then got stomped. All in good dumb drunken idiot male fun, really. Shit happens?

HERE YOU GO, KIDS:

"ready?
shut up
ooh!
i dont give a fuck

i hate rock n roll its so stupid
i hate rock n rolling all night
your hair
your girl
your drugs
who fuckin' cares

i'll write a classic album in an hour
don't get me wrong, i'm not doing much better
i have no friends, im alone at my place
i hate the king, i hate his face

1-2-3-4!

your hair?
CUT IT OFF!

I hate rock n roll !"

TOP SELLER IN MY WEBSTORE, BEBE!!!
ORDER IT HERE BEFORE I SELL OUT!!

(WORST BAND EVER!!!!!! DIE!!!!)
thank you, clark.

9 comments:

Clark said...

Dude' it's like Denim. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cz7u5v7tH8 . Good one.

Vince Neil said...

What's wrong with my hair? Fuck you.

guv said...

i love that song!!!

Anonymous said...

that's honestly the most popular one?? Whoa.

Clark said...

Yeah, Denim rules. Fuck all that Felt noise.

Clark said...

Ah cool, you added me to the post. I didn't notice at first. Totes flattered.

Anonymous said...

Dear ben, thought you might be interested to see this if you do not already have it! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-More-Box-Dolly-Mixture/dp/B003VSGRNM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297673860&sr=8-1
i would have posted it on the fucked up blog but it will get ignored/slated over there! mike..

Anonymous said...

Mike, that is rubbish post and link, I am going to ignore them.

guvnor said...

sick